The November broadcast was on Wednesday 24th November, from 7pm (London time). To listen again to some of the items, please click on the links where shown.
7:00pm Club Sandwich – with Philippa Sawyer
– Why do women take more days off sick than men?
– Thinking of University? a degree at a Higher Education College could be a lot cheaper
– Giving your kids confidence
– How the Arts add to British culture
– Interview with Bollywood A listers Hrithick Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
– Body language – how not to let on that you don’t like your Christmas presents
8:30pm Artbeat – with performance poet Ursula Troche
This month’s programme features the new play at Riverside Studios, How I became an asylum seeker, by Lydia Besong, which was performed on Sunday 28th November.
Click here for details and to listen
Also featuring the jazz musician Deidre Cartwright talking to Melissa James.
Click here for details and to listen.
9:30pm Outer Globe with DJ Debbie
Celebrating women’s creativity in music around the globe. Special guest this month is DANIELLE SMITH of Sandblast who work with Saharawi people on arts initiatives and raising awareness of their situation.
Debbie also interviewed the Iranian artist Golnaz Fathi, about her current exhibition at the October Gallery in London. Click here for details and to listen.
10.15pm Traveller Women – Greenfields Children’s Centre and the Travellers’ Achievement Service
This is the third in the Ealing series of interviews and features, with Debbie Golt
Click here for more details and to listen
10:45pm Empower your life
With Mundey Young and Cathy Dixon.
11pm East West
Panjabi and Hindi music with Kashmir Panne.
If you would like to take part in one of our broadcasts, please get in touch with us as soon as possible with full details.